Terms Of Service
YOUR USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND NOTICES CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE.
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under domain name https://tframestudios.com (Website) and to the supply of services by us, any correspondence by email between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using this website.
By accessing and using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound, without modification, limitation or qualification, by these terms. If you do not accept any of the terms stated here, you must not use the Website. The right to access and use the Website is not transferable to any person or entity.TFS may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise this User Agreement at any time by updating this posting. Users are bound by any such modification or revision and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the User Agreement. If we do make material changes, we will post a notice on our home page that the User Agreement has been modified and provide a link to the revised User Agreement. When you continue to use the TFS Website after we post a change, it means you agree to the new rules.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You agree that you will not misuse the Website:
• for any unlawful purpose;
• to upload, post, order for print, e-mail or otherwise transmit or communicate any material that (i) is offensive, blasphemous, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, obscene, defamatory, or libelous, (ii) is likely to cause harm to, or allow unauthorized access to, the Service or to anyone else’s computer software or equipment (e.g., content that contains a computer virus, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorized access to the Website which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to the Service), or (iii) could otherwise give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law, or is otherwise in any way objectionable;
• for any commercial purpose other than as expressly permitted in a separate written agreement between TFS and you;
• to transmit any advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam or any other forms of solicitation that have not been expressly authorized to you in writing by TFS;
• to attempt to access another member’s account without permission; to collect, intercept or harvest users’ names, to collect, intercept or store personal data about other users of the Website or to solicit or attempt to discover a user's password, screen name or other registration information without the user's express knowledge and consent;
• to impersonate another person or entity, or to misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity;
• to interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website or to disobey and requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
• to upload, post, order for print, email or otherwise transmit or communicate any material that you do not have a right to transmit or communicate under any contractual or fiduciary relationship or which infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right or any moral right of any party including, but not limited to TFS; or
• to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website.
You further agree that you shall not:
• provide any information to TFS that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose;
• upload or share information and/or content which you do not have permission (if applicable) to upload or share; or
• resell any of the products.
TFS shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing PBP to disclose the identity of, or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. TFS has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. TFS therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so subject to the following conditions:
you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance ofTFS’s logo;
you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
you do not in any way imply that TFS is endorsing any product(s) or services other than its own;
you do not misrepresent your relationship with TFS nor present any other false information about TFS;
you do not otherwise use any trade marks displayed on this Website without express written permission from TFS;
you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
TFS expressly reserves the right to revoke the any rights granted in these Terms and Conditions for breach of the above terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
You shall also fully indemnify TFS for any loss or damage suffered by TFS or any of its group companies for breach of the above terms.
Each registration is for a single user only. TFS does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you. When you give permission to another person to view your photos, keep in mind that that person is then able to print your photos and, also, to share them with others.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, TFS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUE OR PROFITS (COLLECTIVELY, “INDIRECT DAMAGES”), IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE AND/OR ANY PRODUCTS, EVEN IF TFS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, TFS’S MAXIMUM, AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE AND/OR ANY PRODUCTS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS THAT YOU HAVE PAID TO PBP IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THE EVENT THAT SUCH LIMITATIONS DO NOT APPLY TO YOU, THEN TFS’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TFS’S LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.00.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TFS, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, and representatives from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, costs, and damages (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, and exemplary damages, and reasonable attorneys' fees), incurred by any of them in connection with or as a result of (a) any use or misuse of the Website by you or any other person who accesses the Website using your account, (b) any violation of these Terms of Service by you or any other person who accesses the Website using your account, or (c) any violation of any rights of a third party.
In connection with the Website, TFS may make software available to you. To download such software, you may be required to agree to a separate software license agreement. Third party software is subject to that third party's terms and conditions, and the agreement will be between you and that third party. TFS does not guarantee that any software you download will be free of any contaminating or destructive code, such as viruses, worms, or Trojan horses. TFS does not offer any warranty on any software that you download. Moreover, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, including but not limited to United States export laws and regulations, when you use or export any software or materials provided in connection with the Website.
We reserve the right to terminate the Site and this User Agreement at any time without notice for any reason, including, in the case of the User Agreement, for your violation of any of its provisions. The Limitation of Liability, Indemnity and Governing Law Sections of this User Agreement survive any such termination.
This User Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina applicable to contracts made and performed there without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in the State of South Carolina and Horry County and waive any jurisdictional and venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
We accept no liability for any failure to comply with this agreement where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If we waive any rights available to us under this agreement on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion. If any of the terms of this agreement are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force
If you have any questions or would like to discuss our Website Terms and Conditions, then please do contact us at email@example.com